Iconic Design, Unparalleled Access
Located in Chinatown-International District, immediately south of the financial core, 505 Union Station has been Vulcan’s office headquarters since 2000. Featuring an iconic “glass waterfall” design and state-of-the-art building systems, this 11-story office building provides convenient access to sports stadiums, government buildings, and a wide variety of restaurants and retail.
Situated adjacent to the light rail tunnel, King Street Station, and numerous bus lines and freeways, 505 Union Station makes the downtown commute a breeze.
By the Numbers
Stadiums at Your Doorstep
At the gateway to the Chinatown-International District, this visionary, state-of-the-art office building provides superb commuter access to stadiums, restaurants, and retail.
An eye for detail
- Landmark “glass waterfall” design
- Large public plaza with fountain & seating
- Adjacent to Metro bus tunnel and Sounder commuter train
- Easy access to/from I-5, I-90 and SR 99
- 2009-2010 BOMA Office Building of the Year
- High ceilings
- Building fitness center & locker room
- 1/1,000 parking ratio