Seattle's Number One Address
Perfectly positioned in Seattle’s urban core, 111 Westlake reinvigorates an entire block in the beating heart of the city. This vibrant, integrated development reflects the best in urban design and green architecture with office, residential, and retail buildings clustered around more than a half-acre of open space. With desirable street-level shopping and dining, a lively park-like setting, and easy access to public transit, 111 Westlake enables residents, shoppers, and visitors to enjoy all the city has to offer.
|Targeting LEED Gold & Salmon-Safe
|ZGF (Comm.) & Ankrom Moisan (Resid.)
By the Numbers
Bringing It All Together
Thoughtfully and sustainably designed, this mixed-use full-block development includes a large pedestrian plaza with numerous amenities: retail, restaurants, outdoor seating, public art, and a water feature.
An eye for details
- 1/2 acre of open space
- Large pedestrian plaza with outdoor seating, public art, and water feature
- Highly visible signage opportunities
- Dramatic double-height lobby
- Exterior office terraces
- Views of downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay, Space Needle, and Lake Union
- Nine high-speed elevators
- Cyclist amenities including showers and lockers